Sunday, February 21, 2010

Story of "Girlfriend needed"

a simple incident led to this song...

I had girl. She was nice.
But for some unknown reason, she left me..
i dealt with it some how, coz i am not a cry baby!!

Now i began thinking, what went wrong. rather, where was i wrong...
And after a thorough RESEARCh, i realised, there was nothing wrong with me...
If anything was wrong, then it was HER!!!!
So, i began thinking of my perfect girlfriend...
And just in this track, i gave words to my thoughts...

-- Vivek

10 comments:

  1. Good Song........I appreciate the effort.
    keep singing....keep composing...keep rocking

    ReplyDelete
  2. good one dear!!!!!!gr8 job!!!!
    keep going.
    - vinni

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey vivek!!! really u r good composer as well as guitarist. AWESOME yaar
    good effort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dudes! You vindicated yourselves! Something to throw in the face of the detractors! Lage raho!!

    Kudos!! And best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thankx pll for all the words of appreciation...!! keep them coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awsm start yar.. gr8 going... sun ke accha laga. keep goin.. : Ranjan

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey vivek...diz is shipra
    nice song n well composed
    plz send me ur e-mail add

    ReplyDelete